Own a complete set of Queen Victoria Gold Sovereigns – featuring all four variations from her reign
During the long reign of Queen Victoria just four different designs featured on the UK Sovereign. Now you have the opportunity to own a complete set of these historic coins.
The Shield Back design (1838-1887) featured for the majority of her reign and was last seen in 1887, the year of the Golden Jubilee. This featured the Young Head portrait of Queen Victoria, which also appeared on the obverse of a new sovereign variant, which was first seen in 1871 and had the return of Pistrucci’s St George & The Dragon design on the reverse.
This iconic design also featured on the final two Sovereign variations of the reign – the short-lived Jubilee Head Sovereign (1887-1892) and the final design of her reign that saw a new Veiled Head effigy (1893-1901) feature until her death and end of her reign.
All of these coins were struck in 22 Carat Gold and were struck by The Royal Mint for the first time in history across the growing Empire, adding real historical significance to the collection.
Secure your Queen Victoria Sovereign Collection housed within Deluxe Presentation Case and accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity.
Key Issue Information:
- Features all four different sovereign designs from the reign of Queen Victoria
- Each of the coins struck in 22 Carat Gold – total of 1 ounce of 22 Carat Gold within set
- All coins over 100 years old
- Real historical significance - each individual coin within the set would have been in circulation during the Victorian Age at the height of Empire.
- Housed together in one Deluxe Presentation Case with Certificate
Metal: 22 Carat Gold
Years of issue: 1838-1901
Country of issue: United Kingdom
Obverse: Queen Victoria
Reverses: St George & The Dragon/Shield Back
Delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom