Magnificent issue from United Kingdom to mark the Sapphire Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II – officially SOLD OUT at Royal Mint
To celebrate the Sapphire Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, the Royal Mint has issued a magnificent new United Kingdom Five-Ounce Silver Coin for 2017. Featuring a unique commemorative design, that is only available to the kilo and five ounce issues, the coin sold out of the entire edition limit of 1,500 pieces in less than a month of issue – one of the quickest sell outs seen at the mint for a five-ounce silver coin.
Struck in five full ounces of 999/1000 fine silver, the coin has been minted to an immaculate proof finish. The coin also comes housed in customer-made Royal Mint Presentation Case along with numbered Certificate of Authenticity making in the perfect addition to any collection and displays the brand-new design perfectly.
Above and beyond that however, it is the sold-out status at the Royal Mint and the key royal celebration that makes it such an essential piece. Fortunately, Harrington & Byrne secured some of the very final few coins available and can now offer today. However, with demand already proving extremely strong on the secondary market and with this being such a key royal year with the Platinum Wedding celebrations due in November, our stock will not last long. Call today.
Key Issue Information:
- Official United Kingdom five-ounce silver coin issue from the Royal Mint in 2017 to mark the Sapphire Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II
- Issued with an individual mintage of just 1,500 coins worldwide, this substantial £10 Silver Coin has already sold out at the Royal Mint within just two weeks
- Struck in five full ounces of 999/1000 Silver to an immaculate proof finish
- Demand on the secondary market is already very high - especially in this key royal year which will see the Queen & Prince Philip celebrate their Platinum Wedding
- Housed within official Royal Mint Presentation Case with numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Metal: 999/1000 Silver
Year of issue: 2017
Edition Limit: 1,500
Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
Reverse: Royal Arms
Country of issue: United Kingdom
Delivery via Royal Mail
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom