Just 995 collectors worldwide can own this gold £1 coin
Don't miss this magnificent gold £1 coin issued to mark the 70th Anniversary of VE Day and end of World War Two. A highly significant anniversary, this will perhaps be the final major commemoration of this important occasion before the centenary in 2045.
Struck to the same specifications at the historic UK Sovereign, this £1 Gold coin has been issued with a worldwide mintage that is 7 times smaller than the Proof Sovereign – making it highly coveted. Just 995 coins will be available to collectors worldwide.
This piece has been struck in fine 22 Carat Gold to a peerless proof finish and has been released as a fitting tribute. To mark this significant year esteemed heraldic artist Timothy Noad created a unique reverse design. His previous work is recognised the world over and includes the renowned one-year UK Sovereign coins of 2002 and 2005.
It is the combination of low mintage, historic celebration and impressive design that really sets this coin apart. As a result, a sell out is expected soon – this is a final chance to own.
Key Product Information:
- 2015 marked the 70th Anniversary of the end of World War Two and the subsequent VE Day celebrations
- Limited edition coin released – with mintage of just 995 worldwide
- Struck in 22 Carat Gold to a peerless proof finish
- Features unique reverse design by Timothy Noad – previous work includes the design of TWO UK gold Sovereigns
- Housed in Deluxe Presentation Case with Certificate of Authenticity
Metal: 22 Carat Gold
Year of issue: 2015
County of issue: Tristan da Cunha
Total Mintage: 995
Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
Reverse: VE Day Design
Delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom