A magnificent new 22 Carat Gold Sovereign Coin released to mark the 80th Anniversary of the evacuation of Dunkirk
2020 is the 80th anniversary of the evacuation of Dunkirk. This significant anniversary has led to the release of a brand-new Gold Sovereign issue, which you can secure today.
Between the 26th May and 4th June 1940, brave civilians crossed the English Channel in almost 700 British ‘Little Ships’ and successfully rescued over 338,000 stranded Allied soldiers who were in perilous danger from the attacking German forces.
To mark the 80th anniversary of the evacuation of Dunkirk brand-new Gold Sovereign issue has been officially approved by Buckingham Palace for release. The new Quarter Sovereign coin has been struck in 22 Carat Gold to a proof finish and features a wonderful new design that features the flags of the United Kingdom and France, along with the dual dates of 1940 & 2020.
LIMITED EDITION RELEASE
This significant gold sovereign release is limited to a mintage of just 3,999 pieces worldwide – a very low edition limit for a key issue for this highly important anniversary for this key operation from World War Two. Furthermore, the new 22 Carat Gold Coin is exempt from VAT.
In order to secure your BRAND NEW 2020 80th Anniversary of the evacuation of Dunkirk 22 Carat Gold Quarter Sovereign please reply today.
Key Issue Information:
- Introducing the brand new British Isles Quarter Sovereign release issued to mark the 80th Anniversary of the evacuation of Dunkirk
- Just 3,999 coins will be issued – a sell-out is expected to be confirmed
- The new Quarter Sovereign release is minted in 22 Carat Gold to an immaculate proof finish
- The newly commissioned design features the flags of France and the UK
- Housed within Presentation Wallet with Certificate of Authenticity
Metal: 22 Carat Gold
Country of Issue: Alderney
Delivery via Royal Mail
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom