New United Kingdom FIVE OUNCE release from the Royal Mint – celebrating Elton John limited to just 425 coins worldwide
It is with much excitement that a new United Kingdom five ounce silver coin has been launched by the Royal Mint – primarily for the international market. Celebrating the 50 year-long career of the legendary British musician and songwriter Sir Elton John, the new coin has been struck in pure 999/1000 Silver and has already SOLD OUT at the Royal Mint.
The delayed release is the final in the range issued by the Royal Mint earlier in the year. This brand new five ounce silver coin has been limited to just 425 pieces – no surprise then that the coin sold out immediately on release – and was released for the international market primarily, meaning the small numbered secured by Harrington & Byrne are sure to be highly coveted.
Harrington & Byrne was able to secure just 30 of these coins to offer our very best customers. Once these are sold, we will probably be never able to offer again. Indeed, other Elton John releases from earlier in the year are already attracting a significant premium on the secondary market – including the two ounce release that is commanding prices far higher than the offer price for this new release.
The new coin has been struck in 999/1000 silver to a peerless proof finish and with this extremely limited supply at Harrington & Byrne for this key 2020 Silver Proof Coin release, I highly recommend an immediate response. Housed in official Royal Mint Presentation Case with Certificate of Authenticity, the 2020 United Kingdom Elton John Five Ounce Silver Proof Coin is sure to be one of the coins of the year – don’t miss out.
Key Issue Information:
- Brand new United Kingdom gold coin released by the Royal Mint for 2020
- The new coin from the Royal Mint celebrating the iconic British musician and songwriter Elton John and is a delayed release for the international market
- Struck in five ounces of 999/1000 Silver, the brand-new coin is struck to an immaculate proof finish
- Limited to just 425 coins worldwide – the coin has already SOLD OUT at the Royal Mint
- Housed in official Royal Mint Presentation Case with numbered Certificate of Authenticity, Harrington & Byrne has just 30 coins to offer
Metal: 999/1000 Fine Silver
Year of issue: 2020
Edition Limit: 425
Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
Reverse: Elton John
Country of issue: United Kingdom
Delivery via Royal Mail
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom