Brand New Gold Sovereign issue released to mark The Coronation Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II
On the 2nd June 1953 the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II took place at Westminster Abbey. 65 years on and the nation now celebrates in 2018 the Sapphire Jubilee of the historic reign.
In celebration of this unprecedented royal landmark a brand-new British Isles Gold Quarter Sovereign has been issued – the first ever British Isles Sovereign release to mark the Coronation Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II. Struck in 22 Carat Gold and exempt from VAT, a maximum of just 1,999 coins will be released.
To secure your 2018 Coronation Jubilee Gold Quarter Sovereign for just £199 POSTFREE simply click on the link below. You need send no money now.
- The first ever Coronation Jubilee Gold Quarter Sovereign
- Issued to mark the 65th Anniversary of the Coronation
- Mintage of just 1,999 – tiny compared to other Sovereign releases
- Like all Sovereigns the new release is struck in 22 Carat Gold
- All British Isles Sovereign coins are exempt from VAT
Metal: 22 Carat Gold
Year of issue: 2018
Country of Issue: Alderney
Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
Reverse: Queen Elizabeth II
Delivery via Royal Mail
Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Working Days
Delivery available throughout the United Kingdom